Meet Nancy, The PR Maven®, go-getter, social media powerhouse
In 1991, Nancy Marshall Communications was born, a life-changing experience for Nancy and one that’s she’s never regretted. Today, more than 26 years later, the agency has represented many major clients, including the Maine Office of Tourism, the Maine Office of Business Development, and The Orvis Company, among others.
Nancy’s hallmark is her commitment to living clients’ businesses. When she was representing Northern Outdoors, she became a licensed whitewater rafting guide. For the Maine Windjammer Association, she lived the life of a crewmember on the Victory Chimes. For Orvis, she is learning to fly fish and tie flies. She is also well-known for her infectious laugh and insatiable love for learning about everyone she meets. Making connections between people for their mutual benefit is a favorite pastime, as is connecting with new and long-lost friends on social media.
Nancy specializes in all things connected
• Networking and media relations
• Personal branding for celebrities, authors, experts and executives as The PR Maven®, a Reach-certified Personal Branding Strategist and Social Branding Analyst
• Business and motivational speaking
Before founding NMC, Nancy was…
• A marketing associate for a Maine yacht-builder
• Corporate conference sales manager and director of communications for a major ski resort
In her spare time, Nancy enjoys …
Entertaining, culinary exploration, reading for pleasure and learning, walking and cycling, and spending time with her family
Bachelor of Arts with a double major in French and American studies from Colby College, Waterville, Maine
Master of Business Administration from Thomas College Waterville, Maine