Meet Liz, creative mind, world betterer, Don Draper wannabe
A designer at heart, Liz discovered early on that she has a passion for creating work that makes an impact on her audience. She strives to push the boundaries to create innovative solutions for clients’ brands and marketing materials that set them apart from the competition. Through design aesthetics such as narrative and interactivity, Liz believes she can change the world through her work.
As part of the creative team, Liz’s skills in collaboration and communication shine and enable her to efficiently produce a finished product that aligns with the team’s and client’s vision. Her attention to detail has also led her into yet another role at NMC, as she prepares itineraries for travel writers on behalf of the Maine Office of Tourism, and writes pitches for tourism clients.
Liz specializes in all things design and creative
• Graphic design for web and print
• Photography and photo editing
• Research and itinerary planning
• Pitching and writing
Before joining NMC, Liz was…
• A junior designer for a web design, branding and digital marketing agency
• A creative intern at a boutique design studio
• A student fellow creating marketing materials for a design and innovation conference
In her spare time, Liz enjoys…
Making music, playing and coaching sports, exploring culinary arts, spending time with her pug, Duncan, and embracing what Maine has to offer.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in visual communications from Endicott College, Beverly, Massachusetts.